Welcome to our job vacancies
School Office Administrator Position closes
We seek a highly organised and efficient School Office Administrator to join our fun and dynamic staff. As a School Office Administrator, you will be crucial in ensuring the smooth and effective operation of the school’s administrative processes. The ideal candidate should have exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for working in an educational environment. The position is 7.30 am- 4.00 pm school term only (plus a few hours in the term breaks as necessary), Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, liaising with the principal, teachers, students and our community.
Pay rate: Grade 4 or 5 of the Administrative Support Staff payscale. Hourly rate depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for:
- A person who is helpful, flexible and able to problem solve while being easygoing, approachable and friendly.
- Likes interacting with students and staff.
- Has knowledge of Accounting using Xero, preparing and monitoring budgets and MOE payroll administration.
- Has an understanding of School Management Systems – Hero.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience in First Aid.
- Be a learner and willing to take on new challenges.
- Someone who is culturally understanding and sensitive.
- Somebody who maintains confidentiality.
- A good understanding of Google Suite.
Only New Zealand-based candidates to apply.
Training will also be provided where necessary.
A Police Vet is also required on appointment.
To apply for the position, download an application form from the school’s website https://pasadena.school.nz/our-school/employment/welcome/, including your CV and email these to the Principal, email@example.com.
The frame for the position
Closing date for Applications: Friday, 16 February 2024 at 3 pm
Shortlisted candidates informed: Monday 19th February 2024
Interviews: Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st of February 2024
Successful Candidate notified: Friday, 23rd February 2024
Start date: Monday 18th March or by a negotiated date z