Applications for 2022 enrolments are now open. To enrol please click here.
To support our enrolment process, Pasadena Intermediate offers:
- School Tours
- A Parent Information Evening
- Expo Days for students to experience life at Pasadena
- Individual meetings with our SENCO/Deputy Principal or Principal as required
Applications take place as follows:
- In Zone and Out of Zone E-Enrolments for Year 7 and Year 8 open at the beginning of June
- The closing date for Out of Zone applications is Wednesday 1 September 2021 at 3.00pm
- The ballot date for all Out of Zone applications is Monday 6 September 2021
- Out of Zone applications will be notified by email if they are successful or not by 3.00pm, Wednesday 8 September 2021
- Those successful in the ballot are asked to confirm acceptance of the place by Monday 13 September 2021
Please click here for more information about the Rumaki Enrolment Process.
Please click here to view our School Zone. Please note we also take students who are Out of Zone, through our Out of Zone Enrolment Process.
Transition programme for 2022
Expo Days for 2022 enrolments run from 9.15am – 11.30am. During this time students learn more about Pasadena Intermediate, do a school tour, speak with our student leaders, ask questions, and experience a learning session such as Digital Technology, Performing or Visual Arts, PE, or Food Technology.
Students attend the Expo Day with their primary school, travelling together by bus. Students from schools not listed below are welcome to attend any of the Expo days.
For more information please email the school office on email@example.com .
Wednesday 11 August – Grey Lynn School & Waterview Primary
Thursday 12 August – Newton Central & Mt Albert Primary
Tuesday 17 August – Westmere Primary School
Wednesday 18 August – Pt Chev Primary
Parent Information Evening
This will be held on Wednesday 25th August 6.30pm in the School Hall. The Senior Leadership Team and student leaders will share information about learning, assessment, and co-curricular opportunities at Pasadena, as well as parents having the opportunity to ask questions. Our Parent Information Evening will give incoming whānau a thorough understanding of our vision and what life is like at Pasadena.
Prospective whānau and students are invited to join a member of our Senior Leadership Team and our Student Council on a school tour. These tours will showcase learning at Pasadena, our classroom environments, and the many opportunities available to students. Anyone who would like to learn more is welcome to attend. Each tour will cover the same information.
The Orientation Day is for enrolled students, and will take place on Wednesday 8 December from 9.15am – 11.30am. During this time students will hear more about Pasadena, as well as meet their teacher and classmates for 2022 and see their classroom.
There are multiple ways to apply to Pasadena Intermediate, once our enrolments open at the beginning of June.
When you’re ready to apply, choose an enrolment method that suits you best.
- Complete the form using the online application
- Download the enrolment form PDF and then email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office on 09 846 2169 to discuss it with Lina or Thelma
- Pop into our office and complete it with one of our admin staff using the tablets we have set up available to use
Book a school tour
School Tours will take place with a member of our Senior Leadership Team and Student Council, and are limited to 10 people. You can select a tour by clicking on the button below. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email. If you can no longer attend please cancel or reschedule your booking.
Should you require a meeting with our Principal, Jonathan Hughes, please contact the office at 09 8462169 or email@example.com, or email Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to meet with Mary Pretorius, our Deputy Principal and SENCO, she is also available through the office or at email@example.com
Wednesday 2 Jun 10:45am – 11:45am
Tuesday 8 Jun 10:45am – 11:45am
Wednesday 16 Jun 9:00am – 10:00am
Tuesday 22 Jun 10:45am – 11:45am
Tuesday 29 Jun 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Tuesday 27 Jul 10:45am – 11:45am
Wednesday 4 Aug 12:00pm – 1:00pm