Applications for 2022 enrolments are now open. To enrol please click here.
Due to COVID-19 the Pasadena Intermediate School Board of Trustees has decided to extend the timeframe for our Out of Zone Ballot. The new timeframe is below:
- Out Of Zone Ballot Closes 8th September (previously 1st September)
- Ballot takes place on 13th September (previously 6th September)
- Students are notified on 15th September (previously 8th September)
- Students need to confirm place by 20th September (previously 13th September)
Māori Medium enrolments
- Enrolments close on 8th September (previously 1st September)
- Language proficiency interviews will then be organised after this date. These may be done via Zoom if needed.
- Applicants will be told of the outcome by Friday 1st October (previously 17th September)
If you have any questions please email the School Office firstname.lastname@example.org .
To support our enrolment process, Pasadena Intermediate offers:
- School Tours
- A Parent Information Evening
- Expo Days for students to experience life at Pasadena
- Individual meetings with our SENCO/Deputy Principal or Principal as required
Please click here for more information about the Rumaki Enrolment Process.
Please click here to view our School Zone. Please note we also take students who are Out of Zone, through our Out of Zone Enrolment Process.
Transition programme for 2022
Expo Days for 2022 enrolments run from 9.15am – 11.30am. During this time students learn more about Pasadena Intermediate, do a school tour, speak with our student leaders, ask questions, and experience a learning session such as Digital Technology, Performing or Visual Arts, PE, or Food Technology.
Students attend the Expo Day with their primary school, travelling together by bus. Students from schools not listed below are welcome to attend any of the Expo days.
For more information please email the school office on email@example.com .
Wednesday 11 August – Grey Lynn School & Waterview Primary
Thursday 12 August – Newton Central & Mt Albert Primary
Tuesday 17 August – Westmere Primary School
Wednesday 18 August – Pt Chev Primary – Postponed
Parent Information Evening – Postponed due to Level 4 Lockdown
This will be held on Wednesday 25th August 6.30pm in the School Hall. The Senior Leadership Team and student leaders will share information about learning, assessment, and co-curricular opportunities at Pasadena, as well as parents having the opportunity to ask questions. Our Parent Information Evening will give incoming whānau a thorough understanding of our vision and what life is like at Pasadena.
Prospective whānau and students are invited to join a member of our Senior Leadership Team and our Student Council on a school tour. These tours will showcase learning at Pasadena, our classroom environments, and the many opportunities available to students. Anyone who would like to learn more is welcome to attend. Each tour will cover the same information.
The Orientation Day is for enrolled students, and will take place on Wednesday 8 December from 9.15am – 11.30am. During this time students will hear more about Pasadena, as well as meet their teacher and classmates for 2022 and see their classroom.
There are multiple ways to apply to Pasadena Intermediate, once our enrolments open at the beginning of June.
When you’re ready to apply, choose an enrolment method that suits you best.
- Complete the form using the online application
- Download the enrolment form PDF and then email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office on 09 846 2169 to discuss it with Lina or Thelma
- Pop into our office and complete it with one of our admin staff using the tablets we have set up available to use
Book a school tour
School Tours will take place with a member of our Senior Leadership Team and Student Council, and are limited to 10 people. You can select a tour by clicking on the button below. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email. If you can no longer attend please cancel or reschedule your booking.
Should you require a meeting with our Principal, Jonathan Hughes, please contact the office at 09 8462169 or email@example.com, or email Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to meet with Mary Pretorius, our Deputy Principal and SENCO, she is also available through the office or at email@example.com
Wed 2 Jun 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Tue 8 Jun 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Wed 16 Jun 2021 9:00am – 10:00am
Tue 22 Jun 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Tue 29 Jun 2021 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Tue 27 Jul 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Fri 30 Jul 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Wed 4 Aug 2021 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Fri 6 Aug 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Tue 10 Aug 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Fri 13 Aug 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Mon 16 Aug 2021 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Tue 24 Aug 2021 10:45am – 11:45am
Wed 25 Aug 2021 10:45am – 11:45am