Uniforms and stationery boxes can be purchased from the School Office.
Price List can be found here.
In consultation with students, whānau, and the community Pasadena Intermediate is a uniform wearing school. Our current unisex uniform was designed with input from our students to be comfortable and functional.
Students are expected to take a pride in their appearance and to wear the correct uniform items every day, which should be clearly named. We seek the full co-operation of all parents and students with regards to the following information. If for some reason, a student is unable to wear the correct uniform, they should bring a signed note from their parent or caregiver to our Deputy Principal, Mary Pretorius, who will give them a uniform pass or they will be lent the correct item for the day.
- Clothing should be clearly named
- Named items can be identified and returned to their owners
- Unnamed items will be taken to the Lost Property which is located in the Office
- Students need to take responsibility for their uniform and not leave items such as jackets and jumpers lying around
- Bare feet are not permitted for Health and Safety reasons
- Non-uniform jackets, sweatshirts or hoodies are not permitted
- School Polo Shirt
- School Navy Shorts
- White or Black Socks
- Pasadena Hoodie
OPTIONAL WINTER UNIFORM
- Pasadena Rain Jacket
- Fitted plain black or navy long-sleeved top and pants can be worn underneath the school uniform
- Pasadena Beanie
- Shoes and laces must be black
- In summer, students can wear black sandals that have a back strap
- Students must wear closed-toe shoes during Art, Food & Nutrition, and Technology classes
- PE Sports T-Shirt
- PE Sports Shorts
- In Terms 1 and 4 students must wear a Pasadena cap or bucket hat
- In winter, students can wear a school beanie
For Health and Safety reasons, jewellery needs to be subtle:
- Small studs or sleepers
- One thin necklace
- One plain ring
- One bangle or bracelet
- A taonga or cultural necklace
- A natural look foundation is acceptable
- Nailpolish is acceptable
- Students should not have acrylic, shellac or french tip type enhancements that are excessively long due to Health & Safety reasons
- Lipstick and eye make-up are not permitted
Education Review Office (ERO) Report
The Education Review Office gave Pasadena Intermediate School an outstanding report following its most recent assessment visit. It noted that School data shows students achieving well in National Standards….
Students at Pasadena always come first. In our learning environment students will learn, grow and develop socially, intellectually and culturally over the two years they are with us. We pride ourselves on providing an innovative and holistic education where personal excellence is achieved.