Community at Pasadena (C@P)
Community at Pasadena (C@P) is a group that brings together people with a shared vision for and a commitment to supporting Pasadena Intermediate School.
Members of the group consist of Parents/Caregivers, Staff, Board of Trustees representatives and others from the wider community who have an interest in the well being of the school.
We hold meetings on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 7.00pm and would love new members. Our meetings are held in the Library/Information Centre.
If you are keen to know more about us, please email C@P@pasaadena.school.nz
Some of our recent initiatives have included:
- Quiz Night – a social get together for parents/caregivers and staff
- Assisting the school to get parents involved with events inside and outside the school – parent help, Cross Country, Camp/Outdoor Education Week, Pasifika car parking fundraiser
- Helped establish and support knitting group
- Enrolment time – parents and caregivers available to answer questions of intending families at open days and evening
- Beginning of year – cuppa and chat to welcome new parents and caregivers
- Provision of funds for resources and equipment ICT devices, ILE furniture, Soccer Goal Posts
- Thank you lunch for staff at the end of year