(ASSEMBLY HALL IS UNAVAILABLE FOR HIRE until further notice)
Our Assembly Hall is available for hire outside of school hours.
Hires for single events or regular and long term events are available.
The entrance and auditorium are 300m2 and can seat up to 350 in a concert format or 200 in a dinner
format. The stage is 90m2 with full curtains and separate lighting. The entrance to hall is
carpeted, the auditorium floor is parquet and the stage floor is wooden.
- The recently renovated kitchen has preparation benches, stove, refrigerator, microwave, hot water
heater and a servery.
- There are separate male and female toilets.
- There is disabled access to hall entrance and auditorium.
- The is no disabled access to the stage.
- A piano, roll down stage screen and hall seating are provided as part of the hire.
- The hall has a covered walkway and entrance and there is a car park and street parking available.
For further information contact Mrs Lina Fuimaono, The School Hall Booking Officer, Pasadena Intermediate
School, Pt Chevalier, Auckland, on 846-2169, during school office hours (8.30am-3.30pm) or on our Message
Service, 846-2169, outside school office hours.