(Assembly Hall Is Unavailable For Hire Until Further Notice)
Our Assembly Hall is available for hire outside of school hours.
Hires for single events or regular and long term events are available.
The entrance and auditorium are 300m2 and can seat up to 350 in a concert format or 200 in a dinner format. The stage is 90m2 with full curtains and separate lighting. The entrance to hall is carpeted, the auditorium floor is parquet and the stage floor is wooden.
- The recently renovated kitchen has preparation benches, stove, refrigerator, microwave, hot water
heater and a servery.
- There are separate male and female toilets.
- There is disabled access to hall entrance and auditorium.
- The is no disabled access to the stage.
- A piano, roll down stage screen and hall seating are provided as part of the hire.
- The hall has a covered walkway and entrance and there is a car park and street parking available.
For further information contact Mrs Lina Fuimaono, The School Hall Booking Officer, Pasadena Intermediate School, Pt Chevalier, Auckland, on 846-2169, during school office hours (8.30am-3.30pm) or on our Message Service, 846-2169, outside school office hours.
Education Review Office (ERO) Report
The Education Review Office gave Pasadena Intermediate School an outstanding report following its most recent assessment visit. It noted that School data shows students achieving well in National Standards….
Students at Pasadena always come first. In our learning environment students will learn, grow and develop socially, intellectually and culturally over the two years they are with us. We pride ourselves on providing an innovative and holistic education where personal excellence is achieved.